How to provide power for DC 12V appliances(such as head lamp, fan) with?portable power?supply?？
The 5.5mm 12V DC output is plug and play. Plug your appliances to the DC output port to gain power.
How to provide power for AC appliances with portable power?supply?？
Connect the power cable plug of the electrical appliance to the AC outlet of the product,switch on the power button and the unit will start providing power to your appliances.
WARNING! The Ac outlets, AC voltage and frequency are different according to different countries ; please carefully check whether the product specifications are consistent with the appliance specifications before use, otherwise it can lead to dangerous situations.
How to Charge from your car with a 12V cigarette lighter？
Using the included car charger, plug the unit into a 12V cigarette lighter (car port) of your car.
You will know the unit is charging when the blue LED Battery Indicator lights up and blinks. The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
What do you pay attention to when using?portable power?supply？
- Do not short-circuit the unit. To avoid short-circuiting, keep the unit away from all metal objects (e.g. coins, hair-pins, keys, etc.).
- Do not heat the unit, or dispose of it in fire, water or other liquids. Keep awayfrom high temperatures. Do not expose the unit to direct sunlight.
- Keep away from high humidity, dusty places.
- Do not disassemble or reassemble this unit.
- Do not drop, place heavy objects on, or allow strong impact to this unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not cover the device with towels, clothing and other item.
- The unit may become hot when charging. This is normal. Use caution when handling.
- Do not charge the unit over the required time.
- Disconnect the unit when fully charged.
- Use the unit properly to avoid electronic shock.
- Please deal with scrap products in accordance with the regulations, do not treat the built-in battery as a household garbage, so as not to cause the explosion and pollution.
- The product is only used for emergency situations, it cannot replace the standard DC or AC power of household appliances or digital products.
Portable Car Jumpstarter Faqs
How to start a car with portable car jumpstarter?
How to provide power for digital appliances with portable car jumpstarter?
power up your devices.
How to charge the portable car jumpstarter?
You can charge the unit with the equipped power adapter by connecting the adapter to an AC socket, and connec the output of the power adapter to the input of the unit.
b. Charge the unit onboard
You can charge the unit onboard by connecting the car charger cable to the ciggarette lighter onboard.
Notice before?using the?portable car jumpstarter？
- This product must cooperatively work with the equipped battery Clamps, it is forbidden to use a third party battery clip, otherwise it will cause dangers and may endanger the safety of users.
- Correctly connect the product to the positive and negative pole of the car battery that has suffered power loss or damage, this product will intelligently recognize the car battery voltage, users can instantly start the engine by switching the engine switch.
- Vehicles that have on-board computerized systems which not designed to meet ISO 16750 standard may be damaged if vehicle battery is jump-started.
- Beforejump-starting, read the vehicle’s owner’s manual to confirm that external-starting assistance is suitable.1.2.3. ISO 16750 is an ISO standard which provides guidance regarding environmental conditions
commonly encountered by electrical and electronic systems installed in automobiles.
- Jump-start procedures should only be performed in a safe, dry, well-ventilated area.
- Always store battery clamps when not in use. Never touch battery clamps together.
- This can cause dangerous sparks, power arcing and/or explosion.
If the connections to the battery’s POSITIVE and NEGATIVE terminals are incorrect,the green light on the safety box of smart clamps will keep blinking. Disconnect clamps and reconnect to battery with correct polarity and the green light on the safety box of smart clamps will stop blinking.
- This unit is designed to be used only on vehicles with a 12 volt DC battery system.
- Do not connect to a 6 volt or 24 volt battery system.
This unit is not designed to be used as a replacement for a vehicular battery.
- Do not attempt to operate a vehicle that does not have a battery installed.
Excessive engine cranking can damage a vehicle’s starter motor. If the engine fails to start after the recommended number of attempts（no more than 5 times of attempt to start the engine at a time）, discontinue jump-start procedures and look for other problems that may need to be corrected.